#OneMamaOne_ Hashtag Challenge
I'm a fan of all things hashtag challenge and realised that I'd love nothing more than to host my own. I'm hoping to set a weekly challenge challenge upon a theme that you can interpret how you wish with flat lays, stack lays, lifestyle or everyday style shots. Fingers crossed you too share the passion and might care to join in?
Being One Mama One Shed it seems to make sense that the generic tag should be #OneMamaOne_, with the suffix changing to suit the challenge set that week.
So here's the deets...
- I will announce the hashtag challenge on my Instagram profile (@shopbyonemamaoneshed) each Sunday
- To join in with the OMOS Instagram challenge, all you need to do is post a picture or video on your Instagram grid that relates to the theme and include the hashtag in your caption
- Please interpret the hashtag as you wish and produce a photograph in any style you choose
- You will be able to enter as many times as you like before the closing date
- Entries will only be seen if the hashtag of the week is used
- Either myself, or a guest judge, will choose the winning photo
- Those who create a photo containing a One Mama One Shed product may get bonus points
- Winners will be announced on Instagram
- Winners will receive a prize at my discretion
- Prize to be announced when challenge is revealed
- Winner to be announced over the following weekend
The lovely Lou from @three.little.tinkers was the very first winner with this beautiful, heart warming mage of her enjoying a cuppa and snuggles with her newborn babe...
Guest judge @onedadoneshed chose @little_bear_and_me as his winner because it tugged his heartstrings seeing a special moment between a Mama and her daughter caught on camera...
The wonderful @rachelandhercoffee was the guest judge for the #OneMamaOne_MeTime challenge. She said that @acupfullofglitter "made the midweek hump look super cosy with the shift in seasons. It was nice to feel excited about Autumn and all those moments we can all just stay at home for our 'me time' instead of going outside to hunt for it."
My wonderful brand rep @a.ginger.gem chose this beautifully simple shot by @lj.and.the.hendersons as her winner "because I adore the colours & I love how it’s got the conkers for autumn but there’s also a flower but an autumn colour if that makes sense, plus little hands get me every time."
@minifoodcriticsmcr (who posts about her Manchester Cafe adventures - check her out) only went and chose @lj.and.the.hendersons again this week! It's well deserved because "they've captured their family unit brilliantly, it's full of love and the poem goes perfectly with it"
The amazing @mothership.mcr absolutely loved @joyclark7's, snaps of her little ones at bedtime because "not only do her beautiful sleeping babies look “blissful” but the photographs are real - no filters, poses or backdrops needed 😊."
The fabulous mummy blogger @_hollygoeslightly (who you absolutely must follow by the way) said "I like @three.little.tinkers entry. I like the simplicity and hint at wrapping up warm this season. The woolly socks and knitted ones, the beauty of a Mummy and her baby, mummy’s feet and tiny feet. It’s about those moments where you put your warm socks on and just spend some time together." Well done (again) my lovely!